Gold Digger - photographed by Anthony Maule for Dazed & Confused

fashioneditorials.com
Just found this absolutely amazing bunch of photos and had to share it with you. The geometric pieces and metallic materials appeal very much to me - especially the astronomic wedges! I love the fact that they painted the model's face too (it's nothing new I know but I love body art).
Andrej Pejic is known for his androgynous look. His long platinum-blonde hair and feminine looks catched the eye of Steven Meisel and Jean Paul Gaultier, just to name a few.
If you still don't believe me that he's a he, here are some pictures to confuse you even more ;-)

Google
Are you convinced? It's ok if not ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Love Andrej...he has this incredible IT factor...very noticible!
    never saw the pics before...so thanks u so much it was definitely the highlight of the day..


    greeting from LE,
    xx D.


    http://ultimativerexklusiversubjektiver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy or girl, he's STUNNING

    same goes for your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!SUCH amazing photos!

    come and check out my blog on:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! Your header is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post :).
    If you like my blog, follow me. I'll follow you too :).

    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  6. The above editorial is amazing! I love the colors. And I think Andrej's look is super versatile. He can pull off the female or male images perfectly. Maybe more female though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stitch in time saves nine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...