My Favourite S/S 11 Shoes, Part 4 High Heels

style.com

1 Alexander McQueen 2 Brian Atwood 3 Alexander Wang 4 Brian Atwood 5 Nicholas Kirkwood 6 Burak Uyan 7 Givenchy 8 Diane von Fürstenberg 9 Viktor & Rolf 10 Christian Dior 11 Alexander McQueen 12 John Galliano 13 Christian Louboutin 14 Givenchy 15 Diane von Fürstenberg 16 Lanvin 17 Diego Dolcini 18 Jimmy Choo 19 Christian Dior 20 Louis Vuitton 21 Alexander McQueen 22 René Caovilla 23 Brian Atwood 24 Gianvitto Rossi 25 Valentino

So guys, this is the last and possibly best part of my favourite shoes this season! It's a bit crammed, haha! I had so much to choose from...
Did you like the "series"? I would also like to do it on other subjects. Tell me what you think!

7 comments:

  1. wow! some prety aweomse heels in this collage:) I like!
    ealy like your blogby the way, i've been ching out your other posts and you're really stylish:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too much awesomeness in one collage! esp. the Givenchy on the left...

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog, it's lovely! :) I love the heels you're wearing in your blog header! :) xxx

    please check out my blog if you can - http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!amazing !

    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy cow, there are some real hot high heels in here!

    kind regards from Germany
    http://walkinginboots.blog.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what I was looking for, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...