I'm Still Alive!

Hey guys!
I hope all of you are fine and have a great time outside with the sun shining!
I wanted to apologise for neglecting the blog for a few days. Right now the holidays started and I flew to my hometown Vienna to chillax here, haha :D
I will still post everyday and also try to include some style shots of me. I hope you appreciate this and look forward for some style action :D
I wish you an awesome great day!

Emily
(P.S. please excuse the hilarious amount of "I's" in the beginning of each sentence...)

1 comment:

  1. It's OK, you don't need to apologize for not posting a blog, lol. We understand that you're human and you have a life :). I enjoy what's on your blog so far anyway, and I look forward to what comes next :)

    Toks @ www.bytoks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...