Oh.My.God.

fashioneditorials.com, "White Mischief" UK Vogue May 2011, photographed by Tim Walker

AGYNESS IS BACK!!!!
First of all you have to know that I *A*D*O*R*E* her! She is my favourite model, one of my favourite style icons and the reason I cut my hair short and dyed it blonde when I was 16. She was (and still is) a major inspiration for me. That's why I am getting crazy right now :D

Agyness was very popular in 2007/08, that was her year but unfortunately she separated from fashion in the last years. Agy wanted to try out new things like music and acting (She had a small role in Clash of the Titans). Last year, she walked for Giles at London Fashion Week which really surprised me.
The last thing I read about her was that she teamed up with her friend Henry Holland, photographer Rankin and his wife Tuuli Shipster, model David Gandy and actress Emma Pierson to run the London Marathon on the 17th of April. The team will raise money for Oxfam. This is great!

Please visit this awesome blog for more pictures and news from my favourite model (only if you are a fan ;-) ).

Now that you know how I feel about her you won't be surprised if I post more things about Agyness. Hope you don't mind :D

1 comment:

  1. WOOOW Agy is so beautiful here...love this ladylike on her...shes gorgeous...and a big huge compliment on the spread!



    Greetings from germany,
    xx D.

    http://ultimativerexklusiversubjektiver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...