Agyness Deyn photographed by Hedi Slimane for Vogue China March 2011

via fashiongonerouge.com
I found another recent editorial with Agyness Deyn! It's really fierce and strong and shows how convertible Agyness is. 
Many of you will know her only with short hair but once I found a picture where she had beautiful long brunette hair. She looked so different and so feminine! I want to find this picture and show it to you!
I love the third picture the most; it combines my favourite supermodel, a cool hair crop and one of the awesomest studded leather jackets on earth (It's the Burberry Prorsum one as seen here)!!!! It's my current screen saver, hehe :D

2 comments:

  1. So HOT. Love your blog. Great inspiration.

    Come visit me
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so bloody cool!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...