A Huge Walking Flower

H&M shirt and leggings, River Island belt/wrap-around thingy, Humanic wedges, Accessorize bag, vintage sunglasses
Colours and flower prints are some of my favourite fashion choices, wearing them together is even better!
I got this belt from River Island when it was on sale in winter. It fascinated me so much, I bought it. Until today, I still don't know what exactly it is; a belt, a scarf?? It's to thin to be one of them but has both features: it's wrapable and the fabric is like from a scarf. Plus there are hearts, flowers and drops hanging from it, this confuses me even more...It looks really versatile, I'm curious what else it can be used for. What do you think? Any suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVVVVVVE your floral pants and belt! Your stylin is off the charts hot hot hot! And sooo happy and colorful! Have a super weekend!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly a headband in various forms like a turban! floral prints are my fave!

    xoxo
    jO
    http://fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same leggings from H&M :) I like how you put it together with your outfit! You look fantastic!!!

    Hope you'll have a chance to check out my blog too :)

    www.oneofplenty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...