Item of Desire - Black and White striped Jeans

 
via motelrocks.com
Since I'm in London my style is developing slightly into punk direction... I Like that :D I'm also more interested in Doc Martens, Winklepicker boots (like these ones), anything studded and rough leather of course! 

Let's talk about the desired item - it's the jeans from Motel Rocks! They're just so cool! Fun fact: I absolutely don't like horizontal stripes but adore vertical ones! I don't get that...
Those jeans you can combine with anything, blazers, crop tops, long shirts, oversized cardigans and the list goes on!

Tomorrow I'm going to post one of my favourite collections from this season, I'm sure you can guess which one I'm talking about (hints: ripped tees, studded jackets and much much leather)
Have a great night guys!

P.S.: Since I'm always forgetting: I'm now on twitter! Follow me here!

5 comments:

  1. i love vertical stripes you dont see them as much but i think theyre so edgy and amazing - great pants xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog!
    Following...i would love if you followed back?

    Danniellax

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much are these pants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 48 Pounds, you can buy them here: http://www.motelrocks.com/shop/products/Motel-Skinny-Jordan-Jean-in-Black-and-White-Stripe.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...