Major Balenciaga craving!!!

 
Vogue China May 2011
interviewmagazine.com, coolspotters.com, marlow35.blogspot.com
You cannot believe what a craving I have for these Balenciaga SS11 cutout biker/punk boots. That does not happen very often. Last time I felt like that it was for my All Saints shoes and before that for my Diesel sneakers. I still adore both to death!

When I saw those amazingly unbelieveable ultra super mega awesome boots the first time in September last year I was (positively) shocked! Something so cool and rebellious and still fashionable I have not seen before! The shape, the cut out details, the buckles and finally the metallic blue colours totally made me go crazy over the shoes. I'm lusting after the blue one but the red one is super cool too!

Then there is the option if you want to have them with studded soles or without. Of course I prefer the studded ones! Equivalent to the bold design, the pricetag is also a hefty one: around 2464 Pounds for sole-studded ones and only 795 without the additional luxury. Nice right?

The Balenciaga dedicated editorial is called Street Fashion and photographed by Craig Mcdean for Interview magazine. It sums up the atmosphere perfectly and I want to look like that! Rebellious and hyper-cool!
Please please I want them so bad!!!

What do you think of these? Aren't they out of the world??? #caseofmajorobsession

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear..!
    What a lovely blog you have here!
    Lots of nice pictures and good inspiration..
    These photos are totally awesome!! I love the face of the model, verry strong and powerful!

    Wanna be followers? Let me know!
    Love from stockholm..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...