Lady Gaga for Harper's Bazaar May 2011 photographed by Terry Richardson

via harpersbazaar.com
Hello guys! I just remembered that I haven't posted these photographs featuring Lady Gaga!
I believe that this is one of her most "high fashion" looking editorials. Especially the first and fifth picture look very normal for her :D (considering the barely-there outfit of the CFDA awards!).
And look at the colourful macaroons in the last picture!!! Yummy Yummy :D

By the way I want to thank you for the great response I got for the Graduate Fashion Week post. I wasn't expecting that you would like it so much! Thank you for reading and commenting; it is really great to see that you like what I post :D

2 comments:

  1. Such a great blog :)! love your style, so inspirational <3

    xx
    come check out mine:
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that first photograph. Flawless! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...