Let's fish some jewellery!

images via style.com and google, collage by me

From left to right: Green earrings - Oscar de la Renta, turquoise braided skull bracelet – Aurélie Bidermann, magenta necklace – Christian Dior, neon chain necklace – Fenton, pink necklace with gold chain – Kara Ross, turquoise stone cuff – Emilio Pucci

Hello guys!! The weather here is really not appropriate for June (13 degrees anyone?) and so I selected some eye-popping jewellery to brighten up our moods! I searched for coral inspired bling and made this collage. I think the outcome is slightly over the top and you have to look carefully to see the differences between the jewelry itself and the underwater plants but I really like it! SO YUMMY COLOURS! Hahahah..
Enjoy :D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...