Tank Girl is back!!

vie fashiongonerouge.com
Please tell me you remember Tank Girl!! She's one of the coolest fictional characters out there! 

In this editorial model Frida Gustavsson plays the rebellious girl and is photographed by Thomas Klementsson for Contributor magazine. I totally love how they styled it; her hair is perfect and I love how they "customised" the shoes in the fifth picture. Not really practical but great for the editorial.
I think it would have looked even better if they'd photographed it in a desert. But the final result is still awesome :D

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these photos, they're so fun and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the shoe on shoe look in the pics

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if u like what u see?

    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with Tank Girl, but these photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow awesome pictures x
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...