Shiny, pointy and metal


This is obviously not a real gold bullion! Just saying...

When I experimented with my camera a few days ago I wanted to capture all my pointed jewellery in a cool background! So I took the money, silver foil and door stopper which looks like a gold bar, how awesome? The outcome is pretty shiny and provides a cold effect which I like.

My pointed jewellery "addiction" started with Topshop when I saw the silver-grey necklace and continued with the golden earrings. Then I went to forever21 and spotted the more obvious golden necklace which is really beautiful because it's so shiny! But I love them all :)

Do you love a specific jewellery design?

                                                                      ~*I wont update the blog for the next 2 weeks as I'll be on holiday*~
                                                                                     Thank you for your patience and understanding!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for you compliment. I like this jewelry and also Pamela Love’s creations. I guess I like a bit rough jewelry. But delicate herited necklaces is a favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is very nice,
    I like it!

    Henar ♥
    ...OH MY VOGUE !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos,you chose the background really well indeed <3

    I love bohemian jewelry , as big and elegant as it can get!

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not the spikes, studs and rock'n'roll kinda gal but I still think those make a statement, they are the pieces that make every outfit look special.

    EAK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...