Shoe Friday #6

images via style.com and riverisland.com, collage by me
Hola my dear readers and a big welcome to you new ones! Thank you for joining us :D

I want to apologise for not posting the Shoe Friday post yesterday but as I flew to my hometown other things were more important. So here I'm writing it now. Today's (or yesterday's) shoes are precious gold flats which make nearly every outfit look chic and glam. The left sandal is by Donna Karan and the right one you can get from River Island. The last one are on sale now (from 39.99 to 15.00 Pounds!) but I couldn't find them in my size unfortunately. Never mind, great shoes are everywhere :D
Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. i adore river island. they have the most beautiful things!

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! You have such style. I love your blog, it would be amazing if you followed me back! X
    www.viewsofnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes :D

    Follow me, if you still aren't ;)
    http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes! I love the strappy look :)

    PinkBeautyBliss.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...