Back to real life!


Hello hello hello!!! I'm back from holiday :D I've missed blogging and now I'm so happy to be able to blog again! I've shot some outfit pics for you and you'll also see some traditional holiday snaps. This year I went with my family and we stayed on Corfu in Greece. It was a great (and much needed!) break from the past year and I'm already looking forward to next year's escape.

Now I'm sitting here in Vienna looking outside the window and missing Corfu's sunshine... but I'm not here to moan as I'm off to London soon, moving to university halls, actually starting my uni course (YEY! Finally :D) and fashion week too is approaching with the speed of light!! September will be a very exciting month!!

So in the next days I'll show you my holiday outfits and some other stuff! Have a great day guys with whatever you're doing!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...