The Clash - photographed by Fabien Baron for Interview August

via fashiongonerouge.com
This mega rad editorial reminds me of this one where they focused on Tank Girl. Both share the rebellious and independent side of fashion and also the hair colour :D !
What I love about the styling on this particular editorial is the use of the designer clothes. Styled toghether they create an urban punk atmosphere which doesn't feel dirty and dark but somehow glamorous. The metallic and shiny pieces help a lot to achieve this effect. My favourite look is the last one, those golden trousers are just uber cool! I'd totally wear this outfit, ghetto blaster included!

3 comments:

  1. I can't pick a favorite. I don't like pants but ALL of these are way too rad.

    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Shes so rockin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the gold and black contrasting in the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...