Lady Gaga's Jo Calderone

images via coutequecoute.blogspot.com, nava-k.com and businessinsider.com
You cannot but love Lady Gaga for her art of expressing herself through so many different subjects like fashion, art, technology, politics and so much more. For her single Yoü and I she dresses as a man and adopts all kind of possible male behaviour. She completely transforms herself and her persona and creates a new and exciting part of herself who she calls Jo Calderone. We could already see a glimpse of him in issue 5 of Vogue Hommes Japan were the character looked more vulnerable than rebellious like we know him now from the Yoü and I video.
Lady Gaga doesn't and will never stop to surprise her fans and will always be five steps ahead of us. I'm very curious to see how she and her art will develop in the future.

If you haven't seen the Yoü and I video yet go and watch it here! It is phenomenal!





10 comments:

  1. I absolutely hated her past couple of videos, but this one is not bad at all. I am a huge fan of her past stuff (from the first album), but I just cannot get into this second album.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Gaga stuns every time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love her music but I can't help but think the countless re-invention has been done before. Nevertheless, she is different to anyone currently and doesn't care what people think so kudos to her for that! =)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is amazing... although sometimes she crosses the line, she is breath taking.
    great blog, wanna follow each other?
    xxx
    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lady Gaga continues to surprise me! Great pictures and thank you for your kind words :)

    Hollie
    holliefurniss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holey Cow!! I saw these pictures just quickly this week and didn't realise that it's actually Lady GaGa! She is so mad it's amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this photographer just does amazing stuff!! it drives me insane

    love the men in these pics so sexy
    xo
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i ´ll be back soon. i like so much.


    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...