Mix it!!

Forever 21 top and shorts (with belt), Fabiano sandals, Topshop earrings

This is one of the first outfits I wore on my holiday in Greece. Both top and shorts are from my first ever trip to Forever 21! It's so awesome there! Everything has prints on it and all the colours are so lively! And the jewelry section is huge and so affordable! EXCITING :D

Right, back to the outfit. Me being a colour and print lover I just had to throw both garments together! And it worked hahah (well at least I think it did). The sandals and the belt feature both blue and brown and help to "define" the outfit. I like it very much.

What do you think? Holy grail or epic fail (I just had to, hahahahah... but it RHYMES!!)?
Have a great Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. oh thank you :D !!
    i loove those sandals!
    xx
    Sania Claus
    www.saniaclaus.chic.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Grail! Haha, enjoy youe holiday :)

    www.educatedmumbles.blogspot.com

    Follow and comment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh.. those shorts are uhmazing! love the print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when I see people dress in different contrasts prints, i can never get it right but everyone else looks so good! And here you are, looking awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trend is all about mixing :)
    http://jassfashionlover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the combo turned out amazing! I have similar sandals, really awesome!

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the mix of prints and color here :)

    nosatisfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...