Ruffles & Flowers

Paul & Joe Sister top, Zara skirt, Darius sandals, Bijou Brigitte earrings
I got this top in a UK magazine a few years ago, maybe it was Elle? I always love the great amount of freebies consumers get in UK magazines! Totally different than in Austria! Nail polishes from Models Own, products from Benefit and so much more! Awesome :D

So, anyway I combined the ruffle top with my beloved Zara skirt and sparkly green sandals. I would love if the skirt could be worn a bit higher around the waist but unfortunately its not possible. But that way it's comfortable and I can breath haha!

The quality of this set of photos is a bit weird.. it was getting dark and the digital camera couldn't cope with it I guess. Back home we shoot with the Nikon D90 and problems like this are gone.

Have a relaxing week end my lovelies!

10 comments:

  1. So cute blog :) I would be very happy if you will visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/
    And if you like it follow me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohn that skirt is amazing. And I LOVE those boots from the last post. Following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love your outfit and that your earrings match with the shirt. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable skirt! Looks nice paired with the pink top.

    Stop by some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright skirt! Great outfit post :)

    www.educatedmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit :) Love the colours <3

    www.oneofplenty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This could be one of the cutest outfits I've seen this week, I love the beautiful colours you're wearing it makes me feel a little bit boring, ehehe! Thank you so much for dropping by Style Explorer!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this skirt! i ve been searching for my size but unfortunately didn't find it! love the mix
    s

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...