Some new stuff

You probably remember this particular Shoe Friday? Well, it took me a while but I bought the boots haha. Pretty much everyone is walking around in them by now but I don't care. They're also available in light brown, snake print, black and silver glitter, with studs and probably everything else - all that's happening at Topshop guys! So head over...

And the watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted it since it came out in 2008, man was I excited when I saw it the first time! I remember it was in the German Glamour magazine. I cut it out and made it part of one of a pretty cool collage...
It's D&G and it's a men's watch so I obviously had it adjusted... I got it for my birthday one month ago and it's one of the best presents ever! I am so thankful :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...