H&M Dragon Tattoo Collection - My Picks


Hello friends!

Today I'm off to H&M to shop their Dragon Tattoo collection! The pieces in the collage are my favourites and I'll definitely will get this cool Swedish-American flag print shirt. I also quite like those shoes, they look really tough but also comfortable. And this dark grey belt could also come home with me - it's like a more rebellious variation of the basic belt. The skirt will be tried on as well and also those used-look hoodies. I'm curious how they look when thrown on, hopefully they look acceptable and not too shapeless.

Click on the picture to be redirected to the H&M wbsite with the whole collection. Do you like the collection? What are your favourites?

pictures via hm.com, collage by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...