Shoe Friday #28


Spring spring spring! That's all I'm waiting for! Then I finally can go to Paris and eat my éclair...... I'm serious. They are SO good!!!
If you don't know what this is, please click on the word éclair and expand your (food) knowledge.

To the shoes (because this blog didn't turn into a food blog): They are Alexander McQueen (obvs) SS12 and so beautiful/dreamy/fierce/awesome. I love their spring-y feel and when I saw them first, I instantly associated them with lavender coloured birch trees - that explains the background ;-)

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

images via style.com and rpintabona.files.wordpress.com. Collage by me

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog.
    www.darkwingscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous! love love love! xx sylvie

    http://legoldenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...