Suddenly the sun came out!

Vintage jumper, H&M skirt, ASOS bag, Topshop boots, vintage sunnies

Well here's another outfit post for your inspiration hungry minds haha. I love this white, soft and cozy jumper, it just screams (navajo) winter. And you can wear it with so many things; it's a true outfit pimper.
Also, that's the first outfit post with my Topshop boots, yay to that!

And the bag, you now very well already right? It's turning one year this month haha. I love it...

I got the new iPhone on the weekend, so now I will post more frequently on twitter which will include tons of instagram pics - yes, I'm already hooked! So follow me here and send me all your instagram pics (my instagram name is styleexplorer if you want to follow - I'll follow back - want to see all your photos!! :) )

Have a lovely week - holidays are following soon :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...