Colourful Grunge

Zara cardigan, H&M dress and shirt, Topshop boots and tights, River Island hat, ASOS bag, Forever21 necklace

Welcome to a new week guys! For me it'll be all about relaxing after I finished my first semester at university. This week we have a break and I will use the time to visit some galleries, read books and apply for internships. Can't wait :-) 

I really look forward to the 2nd semster - we'll be focusing on styling, photography and broadcast/video. Whoop!!

Also from now on it should get warmer and finally I can dig out my beloved spring/summer clothes. Just love the thought of the weather getting better.

Now, to the my look above: This cardigan is ultramegasuperawesome! I've been lusting after it since I saw it hitting the shops but couldn't believe when I saw for how much money they sold it (59.99 Pounds! Seriously??). I watched the price drop to 39.99 and then finally to 19.99 in the sales and didn't think twice before I bought it. Such a reward; waiting for so long and then getting it for 40 Pounds less!

I simply took a black maxi dress, my black boots and some gold jewellery to get a grunge feel. For the surprise effect I added this awesome colourful cardigan and the pink tights. That's my take on grunge haha!

What did you buy in the sales? Spontaneous purchases or items you wanted for ages?


Follow The Style Explorer

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!
    Looks great on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that outfit!!!
    amazing...
    follow my blog if u like it!!!
    xoxo Marika

    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...