Metallic

Strenesse Gabriele Strehle jumper, H&M trousers, Topshop boots and necklace, Crafted clutch, D&G watch

Wore this yesterday to make my new hair colour stand out haha. Love the cool and metal accessories that simply wrap up the outfit. And those Topshop boots go with really everything (well, that's the reason why I bought them...).

I just saw the movie I Don't Know How She Does It and I'm really upset because it's so different from the book. Kate Reddy comes across so weak in the film; why did they do that?? She says sorry and thank you all the time which in the book she teaches Momo not to do... The whole plot and somehow also meaning of the book has changed. Ok, I could go on and on about this here so I'll stop. Anyone else thinking the same of the movie?

On a positive note: 9 days till the international fashion craze starts again :D hehe!

Follow The Style Explorer

2 comments:

  1. ur hair colour is so bold, love it.

    www.styleintoxicated.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...