Street Style Inspiration

Here's some inspiration for you! My favourites are the first and third look. What I like about the first one is the baggy look - the girl has managed to look good and not like she's wearing a bin bag. Also check out how she has combined a luxury material, satin, with black leather military shoes.
The third look won me over with the colour and garment combo. Cream and black just love to bee seen together. And fairy-like pleated maxi skirt plus tough leather jacket with faux fur detailing is just marvellous.

photos via hel-looks.com
Follow The Style Explorer

3 comments:

  1. I really like the last look. Especially those crazy blue lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the second look. Its so simplistic but it defiantly packs a punch.
    I'm actually trying to get me claws into a little red jacket.

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the picture with pleated skirt

    xo
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...