LFW Day 4 + Blogaversary

Monday was my fourth day at London Fashion Week. This time I attended only two shows which I didn't mind - at the end of LFW you start to feel exhausted from the whole running around with two to three bags filled with a camera, waterbottles, goodies and other heavy stuff.
The first show I attended was Prose, designed by German girl Miriam Lehle. For her collection she used weaved leather which resulted looking like light feathers. To complete the natural aspect of the garments she chose natural colours such as brick orange and mud brown.
I really looked forward to see Anna Popovich's collection. After a while, I finally found the location for the show. The graffiti-filled Old Vic Tunnels couldn't be a bigger contrast to the delicate collection.
The colour palette, music and collars (especially the one you see directly below) reminded me of the innocence in Alice in Wonderland.
To spice things up a bit, Anna injected bolder colours such as ruby red and sapphire blue but kept the same fabric to keep the garments similar.
That was my fourth day at LFW. Tomorrow I'll post my report of the last day, so look out for that (and the Shoe Friday of course ;-) ).

Also, today is the first anniversary of my blog! This was the first post on here. I remember being very excited about having my own space online and joining all the other bloggers. One year on and blogging seems very natural to me; it has become like brushing my teeth, a necessary habit. I'm still crazy about everything weird and colourful and it seems that you're too! Thank you for reading and enjoying the blog. It's great that I can share my observations and ideas with you. Thank you for being here since the beginning and thank you to my new readers!

There will be a little surprise for you in the next couple of days ;-)

xxx Emily
Follow The Style Explorer

1 comment:

  1. Great images! You are so lucky to attended such fashions shows. Wish you the best of luck!

    xo
    ejc

    www.stilettobeats.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...