Instagram


Waking up to a fire alarm isn't what you would expect on a Saturday morning. Ok, I was already awake at about 10:20 when it started, but still...
After it stopped and everyone went back inside, I read a bit of Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger, a light novel I allowed myself to read after The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Then I had breakfast; scrambled eggs (with artichokes <3).

On another note, I realised that I never showed you some photos I took with Instagram. So here they are :-) As you can see, my favourite subjects to shoot are fashion and food (actually just sweets...).
You can find me on @styleexplorer.

Today will be a productive day; I need to go into town to run errands, do some uni work and finally watch The Iron Lady in the evening.
Have a great Saturday!
xxx Emily
P.S.: Don't forget to enter the Body Shop makeup giveaway here.
Follow The Style Explorer

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...