Zara Spring - Current Favourites

As you may know, I'm a Zara devotee. I wouldn't mind if I was only allowed to shop at Zara, seriously. Today I went through all the products and picked my favourites. Let's start :-)

Blouses
Blazers & Jackets
Jeans
Skirts
Trousers
Spring/Summer Suit (Blazer & Shorts)
Leather Fringe Vest
Sunglasses
What would you buy from Zara at the moment? Did you see their new accessories and beach range? Yes, they started to sell bikinis now :D See them here.

Unrelated, you can still take part in the Body Shop makeup giveaway, here.

Have a lovely Sunday
xxx Emily
Follow The Style Explorer

3 comments:

  1. Hey ! thanks for your comment

    I buy most of my stuff at zara aswell, they have new collections all the time. Love your picks !

    www.tripsandtreasures.net
    new outfit post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection! I love Zara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH that sheer grey/white type is so sick!!!!

    Balkis
    http://www.babablogweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...