Vroom Vroom, Can You Hear Me?

This (awesome, may I say) collage proofs that I definitely watched Ghost Rider way too often (like 8,9 times?). Clearly, this influences what I like wearing and seeing on the catwalks. Leather, biker jackets, metals, chains and heavy boots are some of my favourite materials and garments. Brands who use them a lot are Balmain, Balenciaga, Helmut Lang and so on.
The foundation of this particular look is the Balenciaga biker jacket I spotted a few days ago on farfetch.com. At the moment I am on the hunt for THE leather jacket and I've already seen hundreds but this one is one of the most outstanding jackets. From then on, adding Helmut Lang leather pants and fierce boots (again by Balenciaga) was the only option. Including the badass Suzuki motorbike felt natural ;-)

I'd love to watch Ghost Rider 2 but I've heard it's not nearly as good as the first part. I might watch it but then it could ruin the idea of Ghost Rider... What's your opinion of the sequel?

Follow The Style Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...