Bold Metallics At Diesel Black Gold SS12

If your jaw hasn't dropped by now, I don't know...
This kind of awesomeness we're usually only getting from Balmain (I went to some samples sales on Tuesday including Jospeh's and tried on three Balmain trousers - two jeans and one leather pant - and I'm telling you, it was te-rri-fic!!). Can you actually believe those pants? The cut, the flare at the ankle, the colour, the fabric, the pattern, the little belts everywhere - all these details do it for me.

The other magnificent part of the collection is the shiny metallic jacket in photo six. I've seen it in many editorials already but can't seem to find it in online shops. Maybe it isn't out yet? But it's nearly June already, so it should be, right?
It's just the ultimate cool boxy jacket with all these pockets and zips.

Do you like the collection? What's your favourite piece?

Shop the mind-blowing leather pants here.

Photos via vogue.fr, dazeddigital.com and store.diesel.com. The last image is a collage made by me.
Follow The Style Explorer

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god I LOVE all of this! Especially those pants in the last few photos, and the green metallic jacket. AMAZING!!

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...