Brand Ambassador

H&M top, knit, leggings and sunglasses, D'Ambrosio boots, Michael van der Ham for Topshop scarf, Asos bag and ring

I'm kinda representing H&M here... wearing head to toe of the Swedish brand doesn't feel weird though. Some people avoid doing that but I don't care really. If I like what I see in the mirror, I'll wear it.
That being said, I want to point out that I like the above outfit but feel like the scarf is having an awkward moment... I should have placed in an other way or knotted it tighter, I don't know...
Also: look at my new sunnies! I got them for free :D They gave me a five Euro voucher in Austria so I had to use it. I love their round shape and the tortoiseshell colour.

What do you think of wearing the same brand head to toe? What should I do about the scarf next time? Tell me!

Follow The Style Explorer

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind wearing one brand from head to toe. As long as I like what I'm wearing that's good enough for me. I love the knit and the print of your scarf xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...