Flower Fight

Awkward pose alert! We shot the whole thing in 3 minutes though, just like pros, so it's excused ;-)
Detail shot - look at these floral prints!

The game is on! Which of the three flower prints will win??
Competition aside, I'm asking you - how many floral designs can you wear at once? Here I'm successfully doing three at a time and I haven't reached my limit yet (I hope). I have to rummage through my wardrobe to see who else wants to join.

The whole look is obviously courtesy of Zara, I didn't even think about it when I put the outfit together in a rush. The jacket is new though, got it in the sale reduced from 59.99 to 39.99 Pounds - and in size L. Sometimes Zara have so slim jackets, that I can't hold my arm up if I'm wearing one (which would be a problem on the tube). My jacket still looks small though...

The rest of the outfit you've already seen in this post, where I'm also wearing a Zara top. Surprise!
Also, that's the first time I'm wearing my hair up like this! Yehey :D Ahh, the joys of growing ones' hair out! Who's growing out their hair as well?

ZARA blouse, trousers & jacket
ACCESSORIZE bag & necklace
HUMANIC wedges

Photography by Emmanuel
Follow The Style Explorer

2 comments:

  1. great outfit!love the jacket!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be checking out your blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...