Mind Your Ears


If you loved Miu Miu's SS12 lightning bolt earrings, then you should definitely take a look at Balenciaga's AW12 accessories which are edgier and even more geometric. I also love the colour choices; the combination of pink, red and lilac with silver is plain cool just like the label itself. I also like that they used different layers of the (probably plastic) material to create a more interesting effect. From the first collage I'd buy the ones at the left and the ones below them and from the second collage I'd choose again the ones at the left. They're really in your face which I obviously like ;-)

Which one's your fave?

Images via miumiu.com, balenciaga.com, collages by me
Follow The Style Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...