Perfume Stories

My favourite fragrance has always been Fuel For Life by Diesel. I'm on my second 75ml bottle at the moment but after the last drop has been used I want to get a new perfume for a change. Yesterday I browsed a perfume shop and smelt Prada's new perfume Candy. I love its super sweet caramel smell. It's so strong, but for a person like me who loves anything sugary and sweet, it's perfect.

Apart from the Diesel fragrance, I also adore (!!) Hot by Ralph Lauren. It's pretty much one of the best perfumes for summer nights. Its coconut smell is just beyond awesome. Ahh, I love coconut....

And then there are some other perfumes I use as well but we'll talk about these ones another time.

Have you smelled Prada's Candy yet? And what perfume do you use most?

images via afasione.com and prada.com
Follow The Style Explorer

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this scent, it's really fun!! But my personal scent is Miss Dior Cherie, I've been using it forever and it's hard for me to change. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've smelt Miss Dior Cherie once, it's really nice! Not so heavy as Prada's Candy but equally sweet and more girly. Mmmh!

      Delete
  2. i love that prada one, it does smell strong at first but softens down quite quickly! i've nearly ran out of mine, but i shall be repurchasing it.
    if you like sweet smells, you should check out miss dior cherie, vivienne westwood's anglomania and jo malone's vanilla and anise :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your tips! I really like Miss Dior Cherie :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too :D I'll be checking out your blog :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...