Shoe Friday #60

Wohoo, it's the 60th Shoe Friday! I didn't know that when I was searching for a nice pair of shoes to show you. And because I found three super awesome glitter heels, I thought I'd show them, no matter what. And then it turned out that it was a celebratory number... ahh, love things like that :-)

Right, the first shoes are by platform queen Charlotte Olympia who stand out with their multicoloured glitter. A superb combination!
The second pair, gold glitter t-bar heels by shoe architect Nicholas Kirkwood, might seem familiar to you. And yeah, you're right, I blogged about their colourful glitter twin about a month ago.
And check out these guys here! So dressed up with a cape! It does look like one, doesn't it? Made to wear with Stella McCartney's suits.
That was today's shoe feast. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :-)
Have a good weekend everyone!

Images via net-a-porter.com
Follow The Style Explorer

12 comments:

  1. Those shoes look like glittering jewelries. If I were a girl I'll definitely get these babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that should convince everyone!

      Delete
  2. I enjoy visiting your blog because every time you have better ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god oh my god these shoes are amazing! I'm literally a magpie and every time I see glittery shoes I just fall in love- your blog is great!

    I just found it today through the Company Collective and I really like it! Following ya now !

    I'm also a fashion journalism student :) x www.sw-fashion.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so true, glitter and high heels are a serious combination!
      Thank you for the blog love :-)

      Delete
  4. i am in love with glitter shoes so so much! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) They're the fairest of them all haha

      Delete
  5. Woah, those are shiny :)

    I have a new Giveaway on my blog - feel free to check it out: http://circumculturality.blogspot.co.at/2012/07/giveaway-paperblanks.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...