This Is How I Roll #2

Remember this post? Today's is the sequel of it - rolling up sleeves is like a new found hobby for me. This outfit is also a more summery version of this one here. Like a progression, development, whatever.
It's also the first time I wore my new Aztec belt which I got for £9 at Urban Outfitter's sale. Nice one.
I'm easily sporting pink rainbows and stars on my shoulders, got this jacket when I was twelve after all. Yes, twelve.
And one in your face photograph to show you my make up. Blue eyeliner and shimmery light yellow eyeshadow in the corners to "brighten your eyes" like the professionals love to say. Also, here's the pink lipstick I was talking about yesterday, the one from Lush, called Glamorous.
Byebyea!

??? tshirt (maybe it's from New Yorker/Fishbone?)
DUBSTER jacket
ZARA shorts
URBAN OUTFITTERS belt
TOPSHOP bag

Photographed by Emmanuel 
Follow The Style Explorer

14 comments:

  1. This is not a look I would usually wear but I like it on you. I like the pop of colours from the belt and necklace with the blue. And can i just say I LOVE your hair.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://notsopoisonous-ivy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having your hair up really suits you. Great outfit, love the vibrant belt and converse.

    Kristina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! :)

    Join the giveaway on my blog and win $50 on LoveMartini site:
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! I'll be checking out your blog :-)

      Delete
  6. Hello! Your blog are very interesting! This post are great! If you dont mind lets follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I'll be checking out your blog!

      Delete
  7. Love this look (and the title of the blog post(s)).
    Made me think of 90's fashion but in a good way!

    Melly xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...