Ça Va?

SMAGLI JEANS shorts
H&M sandals
BIJOU BRIGITTE earrings

Bonjour from the Côte d'Azur! We arrived on Monday and will stay here for a bit more than three weeks. I'm really excited to be here as French is my favourite language! Today we went grocery shopping and the food is as good as I remembered it! Already bought some awesome éclairs, one's gone already...
Also, here I can wear my shorts, the ones I've got are really really short and not very appropriate for the city. Here no one gives a damn; they run around with bikinis in shopping centers for God's sake.

Follow The Style Explorer
Photography by Emmanuel and me

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love that part of France. Where are you? I used to live in Nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I was really close to Nice :D So beautiful there...

      Delete
  2. Great shorts, so jealous that you get to spend over 3 weeks in France! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...