That's How I Like It

Tunic from Mauritius
Gifted belt
EFFETTI sandals
Gifted necklace
Gifted dark green bracelet
 Light green bracelet from ZARA shorts
BIPA brown bracelet
Gifted gold bracelet

I wish I could go around like this all year round. Summery clothes in the boldest colours combined with equally strong accessories are just the dream. I feel most comfortable when I’m wearing colourful, shiny and glittery things – that’s me. Probably one of the reasons I don’t get people who are afraid of colour – how can you be? Colour just makes you happy!

Photography by Emmanuel
Follow The Style Explorer

4 comments:

  1. That is one of the questions I ask my friends all the bloody time. Colour is fun and a mood lifter. The prints, colours and belt is very boho chic.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://notsopoisonous-ivy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress, such pretty colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...