Fam Irvoll SS13 - Tea Time At Granny's

Huhahooo, it's the first show report on The Style Explorer! This season I'll be selective about what I put on the blog as there are way too many shows and I only want to show you things I really enjoyed during LFW, be it fashion shows or street styles and anything else.

Fam Irvoll's show was one I really liked. Crazyness abord, you understand me? It was a celebration of your grandmother! She was everywhere; on knits with a fox around her neck, knitting scarves for you on pleated midi skirts and she even brought her poodle into the show, presenting it on lilac knits. And dog flatforms. Ah, and I didn't even mention the beautiful big pearls which hung from your granny's ears and were embroidered on grey jogging trousers. But see for yourself and tell me what you think.

See Fam Irvoll's former collections here and check out here website here.
Follow The Style Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...