Peppers

DIKEE dress
H&M sandals
Pepper earrings and ring from Nice

Wearing something bodycon for a change but still keeping it minimalistic with a simple shape and nearly no accessories. I wear these super cool pepper accessories very rarely but absolutely love them. I got them about six years ago in Nice and set the vegetable and pepper trend way before Dolce & Gabbana ;-) Back then I also wore a lot of fruit accessories (like strawberry necklaces and apple earrings - and much much more) and people used to ask "why are you wearing fruits and vegetables?". I just love them as they're so fun, playful and colourful. Do you like wearing them?

I got back to London on Thursday and can't wait for LFW. You'll be seeing many collection, street style and backstage photos. Follow me on Twitter (@StyleExplorer) and Instagram (@styleexplorer) for updates on the go.
Follow The Style Explorer

2 comments:

  1. WAAAH! I love these earrings! they are freakin' awesome! I don't own any fruit jewelery yet, but I should get some! (also, I know what you mean. I hate it when you are asked WHY you are wearing something. I mean, because I can. because it is awesome. such a stupid question.) Fruit jewelery is AMAZING! love your blog.

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! SO true, you just wear it, cause you like it! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...