Shoe Friday #66

From now on I'll be showing you fall footwear and to celebrate this today you're seeing two black leather boots (well, actually I couldn't decide between them...). They're courtesy of my favourite high street store Zara. I think that in the end I'd go for the boot on the left, I like its' rock-military design. You can buy it here and the one on the right there.
Also, check out Rihanna's new super short haircut here. Yes to short hair, haha!

images via zara.com, collage by me
Follow The Style Explorer

4 comments:

  1. love the shorter length boots!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...