Shoe Friday #68 - Red Riding Hood Special

To make up for my non existent blog updates this week, here I proudly present you my favourite red boots for this autumn or fall, if you live in the US. Researched and collected by yours truly, this selection offers something for every taste and wallet. If you like it tough and rough, you might go for the patent leather Winklepickers or velvet H&M Doc Martens imposters. But if you like it more elegant and chic, you'd prefer the maroon stacked heel fantasy, courtesy of Marc by Marc Jacobs. It's up to you.

My faves include number 4 (it's Zara, need I say more? Yes, I actually do, it's a red cowboy boot with perfectly long tassels and a metallic chain on top. I mean, duh). Number 6 is fab as well but the price can go to hell. Of course 8 is a firm favourite (remember this post?) and also number 10 gets a big thumbs up.

Now it's your turn; which are your favourites?


images via mytheresa.com, net-a-porter.com, shopbop.com, zara.com, forever21.com, farfetch.com, hm.com, underground-cybershop.co.uk, collage by me
Some prices are approximate
Follow The Style Explorer

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...