White Silhouette

H&M pants
ZARA shoes
ZARA men's belt
D&G watch
TOPSHOP necklace

Hiya everyone! This outift is totally different from the last one and that's probably the main reason why this blog is called The Style Explorer. Experimenting and wearing different stuff is compulsory for me, otherwise I'd get bored. Same goes for my hair (although there are some girls who go much further...).

I got nearly everything in this outfit from the summer sales; the top, trousers and shoes. You might remember them, you saw the heels on Shoe Friday #43. I changed my mind by buying the ones with the heel as the others were uncomfortable at the front. Weird, eh?
The top is another favourite, if you like it you can still get it here. Really much cooler than a normal white top. But it's transparent so you've gotta watch what you wear below (or that you actually wear something ;-) ).
And the shoes are just plain beautiful. Very elegant and cool at the same time, thanks to these shiny studs. The heel is low as well, that's definitely more comfortable than any Louboutins! Hehe.

Photography by Emmanuel
Follow The Style Explorer

5 comments:

  1. love those shoes! they're so pretty

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a very cool top and I love those shoes they are very pretty!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!
    I love the necklace :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...