Paused

At Liberty yesterday, wearing a Muubaa jacket, Zara pants, Topshop Shoes and necklace
Hola everybody!
Just wanted to quickly tell you that I've been busy with moving home since last week. You've probably already noticed the non-existent blog posts... So, I just wanted to say that I'm still here, not in outer space, testing Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic space ships. Would be kinda cool though... and imagine how many air miles you'd collect!

Anyway, come back tomorrow to check out Shoe Friday #71; whatever happens, this will always be on the blog ;-)

Have a great weekend guys and thank you for reading the blog and your lovely comments :D

Emily oooxxx
P.S.: That's the first time you're seeing my beloved Muubaa red leather jacket. I got it way back in summer (was it June?) on sale. I finally found a great red one after searching for months online and now I can finally wear it, haaahh the joys of autumn (plus it's my birthday soon!)
Follow The Style Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...