Let's Be Red (Not Dead)

STRENESSE knit
ZARA trousers
MUUBAA leather jacket
TOPSHOP boots
ASOS bag
YUME (restaurant) scarf

Gosh, I can't believe it's been one and a half months since you saw an outfit post... Anyway, that's what I wore when I visited my dream store (it rimes :D).
This super awesome Muubaa jacket just made it's debut on the blog although I've been wearing it non-stop since October (you'll have seen it on my instagram - @styleexplorer). I got in during the summer sale and finally I'm able to wear it.
The shoes you probably have seen already, they perfectly match the leather jacket. And the bag I'm wearing you can't see here but it's this one.
Wearing red (literally!) head to toe is something I've been into lately.

Follow The Style Explorer

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...