Cold & Sharp Metal (No, It's Not A Knife)

Last week I found myself on Regent Street entering H&M, that hasn't happened in a while. After checking out their make up and hosiery (I bought a set of only black socks for the first time - before, only coloured socks could convince me), I went to the jewellery stands. And between all these big and bold jewels I spied a pack of silver rings - sleek, clean cut and in various sizes. Immediately I took it with me, happy about my new jewellery find. The last time I bought some, it was the claw ring from Asos which I got exactly one year ago. Wow, that's a new record!
And what happened then? I saw the same pack of rings but in gold! Of course I got both, how could you decide between them? Worn together, they look even better. Even more with a third metallic shade like my bronze nailpolish, 380 Golden Totem by Rimmel.
And the best thing is that I can wear them under my gloves. The only option with this messy weather...
Follow The Style Explorer

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need these in my life. I'm obsessing over rose gold lately, so these will look great with the bits I've already got xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you SO need these :D Rose gold is beautiful, but these rings are just gold, the last photo shows how they actually look xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...