Let The Internship Season Begin!

ZARA blouse
ZARA trousers
ZARA coat
TOPSHOP boots
RIVER ISLAND bowler
FOREVER 21 necklace

Yesterday was my first day as intern at Elle magazine, it was great! Everyone's friendly and helpful, and I get to peek behing the scenes. Mainly I'll be working in the fashion cupboard - doing returns and checking out all the new clothes, shoes and accessories. I'll be at Elle for about two weeks, then comes the next mag, then another one, and then the fourth one. Internship season was pretty much the best term to describe the following months! But I'm really excited as the magazines I'll be working at are super well known. Can't wait to assist at shoots again and meet all the people. The next months will surely be fun!

Photography by Emmanuel
Follow The Style Explorer

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing! :O How did you get such an amazing internship? Love the blog btw <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just applied; but I interned at lots of places before. You have to start somewhere :-)

      Delete
  2. I found your blog on the 'post a blog' facebook page - this outfit is amazing, it's so cool that you're interning at ELLE mag! xo

    www.sophieetc.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...