Shoe Friday #98

Currently chilling while listening to Beyoncé's Party and Love On Top. This week I picked a fairly simple design by Zara. A clean cut white leather wedge certainly has something about it. Get it here.

My first week at Asos magazine has been good! It's amazing to see the business from inside after all these years of looking at their site and ordering stuff. Now I daily walk past the studios where they photograph the new things on the models, go downstairs to collect samples from the buyers and help the magazine team create one of the coolest mags out there. Great!
I also compiled today's daily edit for the weekend section, that means I picked the 12 pieces you see here. Tomorrow I think they're gonna put up another one I created, let's see.. Have a good weekend guys!
Follow The Style Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...