Dreams Of Summer

 ZARA dress
MUUBAA jacket
TOPSHOP boots
AMERICAN APPAREL scrunchie
H&M sunglasses

Can't wait for summer! Long warm evenings, strolls on the beach, eating ice cream every day, taking cold showers, wearing bikinis, jumping into the sea for the first time... I want to spend this summer on the beach for as long as possible, breathing in every air molecule smelling of the sea. I want to hide from the hot sun during midday and read a book in a shadowy patisserie. I want to wear a long and very colourful or plain white dress and feel the slight breeze on my legs. I want to spend the night dancing away to a classic summer song. I want to ride to the beach in the morning and grab freshly made croissants on the way. Soon.......

Follow The Style Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...