Pass Me Needle & Thread

A new label has landed people, and it's exciting. Needle & Thread, brainchild of Hannah Coffin, former design director at All Saints, focuses on short and happy mini dresses with skirts and longer designs thrown in to keep things interesting. Asos got lucky as Needle & Thread's debut collection is only available to buy from the online mecca. It was actually in the last days of my internship when I spied one of the sequined dresses and its skirt version. I thought it looked a lot like something glitzy from All Saints - that's when the Fashion Assistant told me about the connection between both. Yeeep, I know my stuff!
The only downside to the whole thing is that most of the dresses are 100% Polyester. And with prices ranging from £95 - £195, I'd expect silk and not the £2 per meter version. Shop the 25 piece collection here.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the 5th look. And the second one is cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...